We will be staying 3 nights in Southern Tuscany to visit Montepulciano, Val D'Orcia, Cortona and a few nearby places. We first thought about staying in Montepulciano or a nearby vineyard hotel or B&B. But, now I am thinking maybe we should also consider staying in Cortona or somewhere else. We will have a car and won't mind driving somewhere else to eat. Also we will be staying in Umbria after this stay. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 2 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Chinese visit to France
- 6 15 days trip to Europe
- 7 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 8 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 France for a month in 2017
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Day trips from Uzes
- 16 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 17 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 Vuerling airlines
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 22 All of Spain or something else..?
- 23 Barcelona extension
- 24 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 25 Europe itinerary review