We will be staying 3 nights in Southern Tuscany to visit Montepulciano, Val D'Orcia, Cortona and a few nearby places. We first thought about staying in Montepulciano or a nearby vineyard hotel or B&B. But, now I am thinking maybe we should also consider staying in Cortona or somewhere else. We will have a car and won't mind driving somewhere else to eat. Also we will be staying in Umbria after this stay. Any other suggestions?
Italy - 3 days in Southern Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 2 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 6 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 London Pass
- 9 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 11 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 14 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Apartment in Italy
- 17 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 18 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 19 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Big and little towns of Europe
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy