We will be staying 3 nights in Southern Tuscany to visit Montepulciano, Val D'Orcia, Cortona and a few nearby places. We first thought about staying in Montepulciano or a nearby vineyard hotel or B&B. But, now I am thinking maybe we should also consider staying in Cortona or somewhere else. We will have a car and won't mind driving somewhere else to eat. Also we will be staying in Umbria after this stay. Any other suggestions?
Italy - 3 days in Southern Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 18 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe