We will be staying 3 nights in Southern Tuscany to visit Montepulciano, Val D'Orcia, Cortona and a few nearby places. We first thought about staying in Montepulciano or a nearby vineyard hotel or B&B. But, now I am thinking maybe we should also consider staying in Cortona or somewhere else. We will have a car and won't mind driving somewhere else to eat. Also we will be staying in Umbria after this stay. Any other suggestions?
Italy - 3 days in Southern Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)