We will be staying 3 nights in Southern Tuscany to visit Montepulciano, Val D'Orcia, Cortona and a few nearby places. We first thought about staying in Montepulciano or a nearby vineyard hotel or B&B. But, now I am thinking maybe we should also consider staying in Cortona or somewhere else. We will have a car and won't mind driving somewhere else to eat. Also we will be staying in Umbria after this stay. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 2 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 3 Trans-Siberia Train
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Excess insurance
- 6 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 7 London: Battle of the badges
- 8 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 19 Croatia in 7 days
- 20 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome