We will be staying 3 nights in Southern Tuscany to visit Montepulciano, Val D'Orcia, Cortona and a few nearby places. We first thought about staying in Montepulciano or a nearby vineyard hotel or B&B. But, now I am thinking maybe we should also consider staying in Cortona or somewhere else. We will have a car and won't mind driving somewhere else to eat. Also we will be staying in Umbria after this stay. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Graz in January
- 2 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 Malaga Spain
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Cartagena Spain
- 16 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 17 Ibiiza Spain
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Personalised Experiences for Tourists