We will be staying 3 nights in Southern Tuscany to visit Montepulciano, Val D'Orcia, Cortona and a few nearby places. We first thought about staying in Montepulciano or a nearby vineyard hotel or B&B. But, now I am thinking maybe we should also consider staying in Cortona or somewhere else. We will have a car and won't mind driving somewhere else to eat. Also we will be staying in Umbria after this stay. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 4 December in Deutschland
- 5 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 6 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 7 Best Italian beach with teens
- 8 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 9 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 10 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 11 A month in Siena, Italy
- 12 Where to stop along the way
- 13 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 14 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 15 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 16 Dublin transportation help
- 17 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 18 Relaxing destinations?
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 23 Bandol port of call
- 24 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?