I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 2 Sorrento or Positano
- 3 tipping
- 4 Advice about Naples?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 8 Tips question
- 9 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 10 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 11 Relaxing destinations?
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 15 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Alsace Accommodations
- 18 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 19 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 20 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 23 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 24 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 25 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help