I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Reykjavik hotels
- 9 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 First Time to UK since 2001
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna