I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 Two days in Rome
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 15 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 18 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 19 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers