I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비다호텔카지노№＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼№인터넷카지노
- 2 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 3 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 11 Venice to Croatia
- 12 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 13 Amsterdam in August
- 14 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 15 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 16 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 17 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 18 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 19 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 20 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 21 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 22 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Istanbul