I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 Way of St. James
- 6 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Norway in November
- 9 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 10 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 13 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 14 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 15 Weight-dimini
- 16 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 17 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 18 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 19 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 21 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 22 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 23 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 24 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 25 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions