I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
- 1 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 6 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 7 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 10 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 14 France by rail or car?
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 19 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Northern Italy second week of June 2013