I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Rome?
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?