I am planning a trip to Italy with my wife around 2nd week of April. I am sure that I want to do Florence and Rome. In my previous trip I have already covered Venice and Milan. It is a 10-12 day trip, as such please advice what all I can do on this vacation. We are more into nature then history. Because as it is we will be covering lot of Art and history in Florence and Rome. Some friends have suggested Lake Como,Stresa and Amalfi Coast. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt