My boyfriend and I are approaching the final stages of booking accommodations for our upcoming trip to Italy. We have nailed down the places we want to visit, and the times frames in which we want to stay. We are flying in and out of Rome, we have already been advised to save Rome until the end of our trip. I am really just looking for any feedback, maybe suggestions on what makes 'more' sense than perhaps what we have laid out ourselves, which is as follows, in no particular order:
Positano- 4 Nights
Florence- 3 Nights
Tuscany- 4 Nights
Rome- 3 Nights
Right now we arrive on September 11th in Rome, we plan to then continue our travels straight to Positano. We want to stay there for 4 nights. We have researched accommodations and this is do able, we will be booking in the next couple of days. NOW from this point I would love to know what makes the most sense to you seasoned travellers. We will not be renting a car for this trip, so we will rely on public transit to get to and from each destination.
Perhaps you think Positano is better situated at the end, or in the middle of this sequence. I would really just love to hear from others to get their take on what makes the most sense before we finalize our accommodations.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 F1카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라추천が인터넷바카라추천
- 3 생방송바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노ご인터넷카지노
- 4 알라딘 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 22 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)