My boyfriend and I are approaching the final stages of booking accommodations for our upcoming trip to Italy. We have nailed down the places we want to visit, and the times frames in which we want to stay. We are flying in and out of Rome, we have already been advised to save Rome until the end of our trip. I am really just looking for any feedback, maybe suggestions on what makes 'more' sense than perhaps what we have laid out ourselves, which is as follows, in no particular order:
Positano- 4 Nights
Florence- 3 Nights
Tuscany- 4 Nights
Rome- 3 Nights
Right now we arrive on September 11th in Rome, we plan to then continue our travels straight to Positano. We want to stay there for 4 nights. We have researched accommodations and this is do able, we will be booking in the next couple of days. NOW from this point I would love to know what makes the most sense to you seasoned travellers. We will not be renting a car for this trip, so we will rely on public transit to get to and from each destination.
Perhaps you think Positano is better situated at the end, or in the middle of this sequence. I would really just love to hear from others to get their take on what makes the most sense before we finalize our accommodations.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna