My boyfriend and I are approaching the final stages of booking accommodations for our upcoming trip to Italy. We have nailed down the places we want to visit, and the times frames in which we want to stay. We are flying in and out of Rome, we have already been advised to save Rome until the end of our trip. I am really just looking for any feedback, maybe suggestions on what makes 'more' sense than perhaps what we have laid out ourselves, which is as follows, in no particular order:
Positano- 4 Nights
Florence- 3 Nights
Tuscany- 4 Nights
Rome- 3 Nights
Right now we arrive on September 11th in Rome, we plan to then continue our travels straight to Positano. We want to stay there for 4 nights. We have researched accommodations and this is do able, we will be booking in the next couple of days. NOW from this point I would love to know what makes the most sense to you seasoned travellers. We will not be renting a car for this trip, so we will rely on public transit to get to and from each destination.
Perhaps you think Positano is better situated at the end, or in the middle of this sequence. I would really just love to hear from others to get their take on what makes the most sense before we finalize our accommodations.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 First time in London
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary