My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Italy- 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 7 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 9 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 11 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 14 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014