My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Road trip with our dog
- 3 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Douro Valley in January?
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 9 Munich and....???
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Spanish Medical Providers
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy