My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 3 Madrid Airport
- 4 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 5 Transportation in Bologna
- 6 FCO connection time
- 7 Departure Tax in UK
- 8 Edinburgh in March
- 9 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Ireland ToDo
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 Ireland in November
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 18 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 19 Slovania & Croatia
- 20 apartments florence
- 21 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 22 I'm back.....
- 23 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 24 munich - day trips
- 25 honeymoon in november