My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Italy- 2 weeks
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Apartments in Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla