My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Italy- 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 11 London visit
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 18 men's shoes spain
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?