My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Italy- 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Biking across Europe
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?