My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Chamonix to Paris
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 13 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Paris in September
- 17 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla