My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 What do pack for Ireland?
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Antwerp Tram
- 7 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 13 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 14 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 15 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 16 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 19 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 20 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 21 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 22 Marseille Airport rental return
- 23 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Road trip from Milan Rome