My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 Paris to Ramstein
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction