My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천【CAC82.CoM】하얏트바카라
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 France Itinerary Advice
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Things to do in Montpellier
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions