My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Italy- 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Street food in Turkey
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Scotland
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como