My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 13 nights in switzerland
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 13 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 14 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 15 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 16 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018