My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 4 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights