I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beneficial Skin Care Products Available !
- 2 tablet
- 3 Rome Airport Question!
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 6 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 7 26 days in Italy
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Prague old town
- 11 Car rental between countries
- 12 Holland Itinerary
- 13 Train Ticket Help
- 14 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 15 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Whirlwind trip!
- 18 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 22 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?