I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 4 Trastevere Food
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 Sim Cards
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Nightime Tivoli
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Travelling Iceland
- 13 Seville to Cordoba
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 IWM
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 18 Amalfi Coast
- 19 Montserrat Express
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 25 Itinery help Crete