I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 9 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 10 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 16 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 17 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/