I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel in March
- 2 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 7 Iceland in 4 days?
- 8 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 9 Southern Italy
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 14 Madrid city centre?
- 15 Barcelona extension
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Slovania & Croatia
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 BIKE AND BARGE
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia