I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia