I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 10 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 11 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Scenic Driving Routes
- 14 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 1 way ticket
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?