I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I believed i was able to detect a few key matters.
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Car rental/return near London
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 9 Rungis market Paris
- 10 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 11 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 12 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 13 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 Edgard bus website English version?
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 17 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 18 MiFi in Italy
- 19 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 21 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 22 On my way to Puglia
- 23 A week driving in Bavaria
- 24 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 25 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?