I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Stockholm during midsummer
- 3 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 4 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 10 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 11 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Praiano
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Canal du Midi