I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 August
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 7 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 8 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 9 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 10 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Shopping in Paris
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 21 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 22 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 Four people, three countries, two weeks