Help in planning 2 week trip to Italy in May. We will be going to Florence and Tuscany (including Sienna & Orvieto), Rome and only want to go to Venice for 2 days. We should still have 3-4 days for another area. Do you recommend flying into Naples and going to Sorrento and Capri (I've already been to Pompeii) or going north after Rome to Cinque Terre?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city