Help in planning 2 week trip to Italy in May. We will be going to Florence and Tuscany (including Sienna & Orvieto), Rome and only want to go to Venice for 2 days. We should still have 3-4 days for another area. Do you recommend flying into Naples and going to Sorrento and Capri (I've already been to Pompeii) or going north after Rome to Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 15 Munich
- 16 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days