Help in planning 2 week trip to Italy in May. We will be going to Florence and Tuscany (including Sienna & Orvieto), Rome and only want to go to Venice for 2 days. We should still have 3-4 days for another area. Do you recommend flying into Naples and going to Sorrento and Capri (I've already been to Pompeii) or going north after Rome to Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 England & Scotland in April
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 15 Rental car scams in Italy
- 16 Italy - Month of July
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Europe Tour with Kids
- 20 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 21 St Germain
- 22 22 days or DIY tour
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary