I have a planned a trip to Italy, i have made my flight arrangements reaching ROME on 25th Dec 2016 and return back to USA 3rd Jan 2017 from Venice.
We are a family of 4 (2 A, 2 Young Kids).
My preferences are ROME, VENICE and Florence (Just for PISA).
Being there in Dec, what are the places i should visit near ROME and VENICE. I am looking for day trips from ROME and VENICE.
Here is my plan:
25 to 29 (ROME)
31 TO 3 (VENICE)
Need some help in organizing my trip, i am little confused on possible day trips from Rome and Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy