I have a planned a trip to Italy, i have made my flight arrangements reaching ROME on 25th Dec 2016 and return back to USA 3rd Jan 2017 from Venice.
We are a family of 4 (2 A, 2 Young Kids).
My preferences are ROME, VENICE and Florence (Just for PISA).
Being there in Dec, what are the places i should visit near ROME and VENICE. I am looking for day trips from ROME and VENICE.
Here is my plan:
25 to 29 (ROME)
31 TO 3 (VENICE)
Need some help in organizing my trip, i am little confused on possible day trips from Rome and Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정통바카라
- 2 Summer School in France
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July