The ITALO Treno website now shows open bookings for the new train service from Roma TIBURTINA, Firenze SMN and Bologna Centrale to Padova, Venezia Mestre and Venezia S. Lucia beginning on October 3 (NOT October 27 as previously shown).
There will be three high-speed trains per day, competing against Trenitalia's own 17 daily Frecciargento trains (using Roma Termini Station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 2 Passport proplems
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 8 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 14 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 18 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 21 Itinerary help...
- 22 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
ITALO Treno Opens Bookings to Venice and Padova Effective October 3