The ITALO Treno website now shows open bookings for the new train service from Roma TIBURTINA, Firenze SMN and Bologna Centrale to Padova, Venezia Mestre and Venezia S. Lucia beginning on October 3 (NOT October 27 as previously shown).
There will be three high-speed trains per day, competing against Trenitalia's own 17 daily Frecciargento trains (using Roma Termini Station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 7 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 8 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
ITALO Treno Opens Bookings to Venice and Padova Effective October 3