The ITALO Treno website now shows open bookings for the new train service from Roma TIBURTINA, Firenze SMN and Bologna Centrale to Padova, Venezia Mestre and Venezia S. Lucia beginning on October 3 (NOT October 27 as previously shown).
There will be three high-speed trains per day, competing against Trenitalia's own 17 daily Frecciargento trains (using Roma Termini Station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Oporto
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Perugia
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 23 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
ITALO Treno Opens Bookings to Venice and Padova Effective October 3