The ITALO Treno website now shows open bookings for the new train service from Roma TIBURTINA, Firenze SMN and Bologna Centrale to Padova, Venezia Mestre and Venezia S. Lucia beginning on October 3 (NOT October 27 as previously shown).
There will be three high-speed trains per day, competing against Trenitalia's own 17 daily Frecciargento trains (using Roma Termini Station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 We're here!
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Brugge hotel help
- 23 Five night Ireland Trip
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 10 days in Paris and......
ITALO Treno Opens Bookings to Venice and Padova Effective October 3