The ITALO Treno website now shows open bookings for the new train service from Roma TIBURTINA, Firenze SMN and Bologna Centrale to Padova, Venezia Mestre and Venezia S. Lucia beginning on October 3 (NOT October 27 as previously shown).
There will be three high-speed trains per day, competing against Trenitalia's own 17 daily Frecciargento trains (using Roma Termini Station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
ITALO Treno Opens Bookings to Venice and Padova Effective October 3