Looking at the Italo timetable, it appears that to go from Florence to Roma Ostiense on the Italo trains does not involve a change of trains -- but I want to be sure. Any Fodorites know?
This appears to be a competitive option (20 €) to Trenitalia's trains to Termini (especially if all the 19 € tickets are gone). We're probably going to stay in the Jewish Quarter, so the taxi to the hotel is about the same...and the bus (#280) is actually a little faster.
Any tips regarding the Italo trains -- I know it's early (not planning to go till the spring) -- but our preliminary plan is Rome -- Venice -- Florence -- Rome. Been to all three cities several times, and I am comfortable with Trenitalia's website (as well as public transport), but have never used Italo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토추천사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 AMS Car Rental
- 3 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 4 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 5 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 6 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 7 Where to eat in Rome?
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 14 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 One week in Europe
- 20 Budapest to Kosice
- 21 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 22 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 23 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Munich itinerary review