I'm a retired US Army soldier living in Germany, and I'm having trouble using the ItaliaRail site. My mailing address for my credit cards includes the state "AE," which stands for Armed Forces Europe.
Unfortunately, this site doesn't recognize that address, and it won't process my ticket. This is very frustrating.
I tried buying my ticket through Trenitalia -- but oddly enough, the train I want to take isn't showing up there (Verona to Perugia, leaving at 10.30 on 7 May).
I tried using Eurocard issued by my German bank, but it doesn't have the 3-digit security code on the back.
I've emailed the folks at the site, and I hope they respond soon. In the meantime, I'm hoping that Man in Seat 61 might read this and may be able to contact the site and get this changed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 12 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 18 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 아시아바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 아시안바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 바카라카지노✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노