I have an Italian who I haven't seen in many years. And we started talking again recently. In this time apart I have not kept up practising my Italian. He sent me this message and wondered if it was in a friendly way or a ' I love you way' ???
Could someone help me please.
volevo dire che ne ho sentita una ma e d amore, la vuoi sentire il stesso
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 "Too Much Cows"
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 Alitala
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 16 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 17 One free day in Barcelona
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21