I have an Italian who I haven't seen in many years. And we started talking again recently. In this time apart I have not kept up practising my Italian. He sent me this message and wondered if it was in a friendly way or a ' I love you way' ???
Could someone help me please.
volevo dire che ne ho sentita una ma e d amore, la vuoi sentire il stesso
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 A few days outside Rome
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris