I have an Italian who I haven't seen in many years. And we started talking again recently. In this time apart I have not kept up practising my Italian. He sent me this message and wondered if it was in a friendly way or a ' I love you way' ???
Could someone help me please.
volevo dire che ne ho sentita una ma e d amore, la vuoi sentire il stesso
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 Naxos car rental
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 25 Short Trip in July