Does anyone have any info on current Train strikes through Italy? We are in Bassano and are catching trains tomorrow (Sept 20) to Padova, and ending up in Monterosso (Cinque Terre)...Lots of trains to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Distances in Paris
- 2 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 3 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 4 My poppy arrived today!
- 5 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 6 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 7 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 8 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 11 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 12 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 13 Best area of the Morvan?
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 15 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 17 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 18 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 Russian Visa Question
- 21 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 22 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 23 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 24 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 25 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion