Does anyone have any info on current Train strikes through Italy? We are in Bassano and are catching trains tomorrow (Sept 20) to Padova, and ending up in Monterosso (Cinque Terre)...Lots of trains to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 2 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Tattoos in Italy
- 7 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 8 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 9 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 10 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 13 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 14 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 15 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 16 Night Bus?
- 17 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Spain in November
- 19 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 20 Shall we Gdansk?
- 21 What Car Rental Agency in Italy?
- 22 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 23 3 days outside Venice
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 Jewish Vienna