Does anyone have any info on current Train strikes through Italy? We are in Bassano and are catching trains tomorrow (Sept 20) to Padova, and ending up in Monterosso (Cinque Terre)...Lots of trains to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 7 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 8 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Sicily
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?