Does anyone have any info on current Train strikes through Italy? We are in Bassano and are catching trains tomorrow (Sept 20) to Padova, and ending up in Monterosso (Cinque Terre)...Lots of trains to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 2 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 3 Paris to Ramstein
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 7 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 RFID Protection
- 14 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 15 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 16 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 17 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 12 days europe
- 21 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Rail pass question
- 24 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary