My family of four will travel from Termini station to Orvieto by train on a Saturday, and then a week later from Florence Santa Maria (I think that's what it is) back to Termini on a Monday. None of us speak Italian. i have looked at routes and times on Trentalia and feel pretty comfortable that there are multiple trains doing what I need. Am I better off booking online now, or will prices and availability be there when we are there in late July? I'd like to be as flexible as possible, but don't want to pay a ton extra for it, and also was a little concerned about finding the right train when we're there. Thanks.
Italian train question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 2 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 3 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 4 Paris info required
- 5 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 6 Spa in Scotland
- 7 DCC on the increase?
- 8 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 help and advice
- 17 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 18 Is it a bad time to go?
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 24 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 25 Garmisch