My family of four will travel from Termini station to Orvieto by train on a Saturday, and then a week later from Florence Santa Maria (I think that's what it is) back to Termini on a Monday. None of us speak Italian. i have looked at routes and times on Trentalia and feel pretty comfortable that there are multiple trains doing what I need. Am I better off booking online now, or will prices and availability be there when we are there in late July? I'd like to be as flexible as possible, but don't want to pay a ton extra for it, and also was a little concerned about finding the right train when we're there. Thanks.
Italian train question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Burg Eltz
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Germany-berlin marathon
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 itinerary help
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!