My family of four will travel from Termini station to Orvieto by train on a Saturday, and then a week later from Florence Santa Maria (I think that's what it is) back to Termini on a Monday. None of us speak Italian. i have looked at routes and times on Trentalia and feel pretty comfortable that there are multiple trains doing what I need. Am I better off booking online now, or will prices and availability be there when we are there in late July? I'd like to be as flexible as possible, but don't want to pay a ton extra for it, and also was a little concerned about finding the right train when we're there. Thanks.
Italian train question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins