In June we will be travelling from the UK to Verona making three overnight stops on the way. I have booked four nights in Verona as a base to visit Lake Garda and Verona itself. We then move on to Padua for two nights as a base for visiting Venice. I thought that by that time we could relax for a few days beside the sea. Which do you consider to be the best for us, the coast around Venice or on the other side of the country above Pisa.?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Florence in October
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 London at Easter
- 17 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 25 Which travel plan?