In June we will be travelling from the UK to Verona making three overnight stops on the way. I have booked four nights in Verona as a base to visit Lake Garda and Verona itself. We then move on to Padua for two nights as a base for visiting Venice. I thought that by that time we could relax for a few days beside the sea. Which do you consider to be the best for us, the coast around Venice or on the other side of the country above Pisa.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Travel with Teens
- 5 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 6 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 I think this is a scam!
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 16 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 17 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 20 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Indus Tours in Turkey