In June we will be travelling from the UK to Verona making three overnight stops on the way. I have booked four nights in Verona as a base to visit Lake Garda and Verona itself. We then move on to Padua for two nights as a base for visiting Venice. I thought that by that time we could relax for a few days beside the sea. Which do you consider to be the best for us, the coast around Venice or on the other side of the country above Pisa.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 7 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 italy
- 15 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 16 Side trip from Geneva
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Getting to San Seb from Madrid