In June we will be travelling from the UK to Verona making three overnight stops on the way. I have booked four nights in Verona as a base to visit Lake Garda and Verona itself. We then move on to Padua for two nights as a base for visiting Venice. I thought that by that time we could relax for a few days beside the sea. Which do you consider to be the best for us, the coast around Venice or on the other side of the country above Pisa.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 3 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 4 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 5 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 6 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 7 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 8 WiFi on trains
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 11 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 12 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 13 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 18 Renting an apt.
- 19 A guide to Madrid
- 20 Amsterday > Bruges
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 CDG questions
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 25 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain