In June we will be travelling from the UK to Verona making three overnight stops on the way. I have booked four nights in Verona as a base to visit Lake Garda and Verona itself. We then move on to Padua for two nights as a base for visiting Venice. I thought that by that time we could relax for a few days beside the sea. Which do you consider to be the best for us, the coast around Venice or on the other side of the country above Pisa.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 poland to switzerland
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014