My wife and I have found www.trenitalia.com quite easy to navigate and have managed to pre-book several train trips between major cities. However, the site doesn't give any details on the lesser, regional, trains.
We were wondering if someone could give us an idea of the cost, frequency and duration of a regional train trip between the following sets of stations please:
Milan Centrale to Varenna
Pisa Centrale to Firenze SM
Napoli Centrale to Sorrento
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Usually need to eat more during
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Ireland in April
- 4 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 5 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Itinerary Tweaking
- 13 Itinerary Help
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice