My wife and I have found www.trenitalia.com quite easy to navigate and have managed to pre-book several train trips between major cities. However, the site doesn't give any details on the lesser, regional, trains.
We were wondering if someone could give us an idea of the cost, frequency and duration of a regional train trip between the following sets of stations please:
Milan Centrale to Varenna
Pisa Centrale to Firenze SM
Napoli Centrale to Sorrento
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 2 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Crete Holiday
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 20 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?