My wife and I have found www.trenitalia.com quite easy to navigate and have managed to pre-book several train trips between major cities. However, the site doesn't give any details on the lesser, regional, trains.
We were wondering if someone could give us an idea of the cost, frequency and duration of a regional train trip between the following sets of stations please:
Milan Centrale to Varenna
Pisa Centrale to Firenze SM
Napoli Centrale to Sorrento
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Paris in September
- 9 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 10 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies