I'm looking at apartment rentals in Venice, Tuscany and Amalfi and want to reserve apartments that have air conditioning. My husband and I were in Rome a couple of years ago in September and it was very warm and we would have miserable with no AC in our bedroom. A few of the places I am looking to book says that italian law states that there can be no AC after September 3. Can this be true, I have never heard of this before?
italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 year olds in Europe
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 3 Normandy and Loire
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Pyrenees logistics
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 13 Portugal Trip
- 14 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 One week in Spain, late May
- 17 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 18 Northern Europe in April-May
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 23 malta
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice