My daughter is going to Rome for an Italian languaje course for about 12 wks, I need some advice about acomodation, Im looking for a safe , good price and good location, she is 18 years old. The scuola is located in downtown, near piazza Navona.
Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 3 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 6 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 7 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 8 St Germain
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 16 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 17 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 Norway Advice
- 23 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 24 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?