My daughter is going to Rome for an Italian languaje course for about 12 wks, I need some advice about acomodation, Im looking for a safe , good price and good location, she is 18 years old. The scuola is located in downtown, near piazza Navona.
Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Weather in the dolomites
- 3 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Aaah...Umbria!
- 11 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 12 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 16 Provence : So many places too little time
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 21 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 24 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?