My daughter is going to Rome for an Italian languaje course for about 12 wks, I need some advice about acomodation, Im looking for a safe , good price and good location, she is 18 years old. The scuola is located in downtown, near piazza Navona.
Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 Catalonia
- 3 Macarons!
- 4 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 5 Transportation in Paris
- 6 ideas for Portugal please
- 7 airport transportation
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 2 Days in Brussels
- 10 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 11 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 12 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 13 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 16 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 17 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 20 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 23 Day on the Rhine
- 24 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 25 Split to Venice. Help!