My daughter is going to Rome for an Italian languaje course for about 12 wks, I need some advice about acomodation, Im looking for a safe , good price and good location, she is 18 years old. The scuola is located in downtown, near piazza Navona.
Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Bregenz or Lindau
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Winter in Paris
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 I need some big advice!
- 16 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 24 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014