My daughter is going to Rome for an Italian languaje course for about 12 wks, I need some advice about acomodation, Im looking for a safe , good price and good location, she is 18 years old. The scuola is located in downtown, near piazza Navona.
Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Carrying medications and laundry detergent abroad
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 6 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 7 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 10 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 13 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 14 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 15 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 16 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 17 weather in Veneto area in September
- 18 Hotel in Rome?
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 21 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 22 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 23 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 24 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 25 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?