My daughter is going to Rome for an Italian languaje course for about 12 wks, I need some advice about acomodation, Im looking for a safe , good price and good location, she is 18 years old. The scuola is located in downtown, near piazza Navona.
Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 things in Rhonda
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Northern Spain literature
- 19 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary