I was wondering if anyone can suggest and hopefully from their own experience, any Italian language schools in Italy that would not be dominated with high school or college kids. I am in my thirties and would be interested in possibly doing a month at a school by myself, possibly this winter, and would like to stay out of the Tuscany region. Any suggestions? Just from my research on the internet, many of the sites have tons of pictures of college kids on it, and not a diverse group of ages which I would totally prefer especially since I will be attending alone. Also, has anyone done a full 4 weeks at any of these schools? I would be a total beginner.
Thanks to all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Versailles
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily