I was wondering if anyone can suggest and hopefully from their own experience, any Italian language schools in Italy that would not be dominated with high school or college kids. I am in my thirties and would be interested in possibly doing a month at a school by myself, possibly this winter, and would like to stay out of the Tuscany region. Any suggestions? Just from my research on the internet, many of the sites have tons of pictures of college kids on it, and not a diverse group of ages which I would totally prefer especially since I will be attending alone. Also, has anyone done a full 4 weeks at any of these schools? I would be a total beginner.
Thanks to all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 3 ATM help
- 4 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 5 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 17 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 ATM
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches