I was wondering if anyone can suggest and hopefully from their own experience, any Italian language schools in Italy that would not be dominated with high school or college kids. I am in my thirties and would be interested in possibly doing a month at a school by myself, possibly this winter, and would like to stay out of the Tuscany region. Any suggestions? Just from my research on the internet, many of the sites have tons of pictures of college kids on it, and not a diverse group of ages which I would totally prefer especially since I will be attending alone. Also, has anyone done a full 4 weeks at any of these schools? I would be a total beginner.
Thanks to all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 Budapest Card
- 7 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport