I was wondering if anyone can suggest and hopefully from their own experience, any Italian language schools in Italy that would not be dominated with high school or college kids. I am in my thirties and would be interested in possibly doing a month at a school by myself, possibly this winter, and would like to stay out of the Tuscany region. Any suggestions? Just from my research on the internet, many of the sites have tons of pictures of college kids on it, and not a diverse group of ages which I would totally prefer especially since I will be attending alone. Also, has anyone done a full 4 weeks at any of these schools? I would be a total beginner.
Thanks to all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Portugal with large family
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Tour groups
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)