I was wondering if anyone can suggest and hopefully from their own experience, any Italian language schools in Italy that would not be dominated with high school or college kids. I am in my thirties and would be interested in possibly doing a month at a school by myself, possibly this winter, and would like to stay out of the Tuscany region. Any suggestions? Just from my research on the internet, many of the sites have tons of pictures of college kids on it, and not a diverse group of ages which I would totally prefer especially since I will be attending alone. Also, has anyone done a full 4 weeks at any of these schools? I would be a total beginner.
Thanks to all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 2 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 3 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 11 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 17 "Never Mind"
- 18 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique