I have taken two years of Italian language lessons in my home country. Nothing too intensive. I'd like to step it up a bit and have decided I would like to register for one of those "embedded" language courses (Many have been discussed on this forum already). Turin is the city of my choice, time: end of September. My husband will join me afterwards and we'd like to rent a car and explore the Piemonte. Unfortunately we only have a week to maximum 10 days. I look to you, Fodorites, for advice. Alba? Cuneo? Barolo?
I assume that the first week of October would be a good time to visit. What say you?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 Christmas markets
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 15 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 16 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 17 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21
Italian language course in Turin - advice on where to stay and what to see