I have taken two years of Italian language lessons in my home country. Nothing too intensive. I'd like to step it up a bit and have decided I would like to register for one of those "embedded" language courses (Many have been discussed on this forum already). Turin is the city of my choice, time: end of September. My husband will join me afterwards and we'd like to rent a car and explore the Piemonte. Unfortunately we only have a week to maximum 10 days. I look to you, Fodorites, for advice. Alba? Cuneo? Barolo?
I assume that the first week of October would be a good time to visit. What say you?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 8 Almalfi
- 9 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Athens multi site pass
- 12 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 17 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Labor Day in Paris
Italian language course in Turin - advice on where to stay and what to see