I have taken two years of Italian language lessons in my home country. Nothing too intensive. I'd like to step it up a bit and have decided I would like to register for one of those "embedded" language courses (Many have been discussed on this forum already). Turin is the city of my choice, time: end of September. My husband will join me afterwards and we'd like to rent a car and explore the Piemonte. Unfortunately we only have a week to maximum 10 days. I look to you, Fodorites, for advice. Alba? Cuneo? Barolo?
I assume that the first week of October would be a good time to visit. What say you?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Help with Ireland Trip
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 14 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Cappadocia in June
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 22 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 23 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise
Italian language course in Turin - advice on where to stay and what to see