I have taken two years of Italian language lessons in my home country. Nothing too intensive. I'd like to step it up a bit and have decided I would like to register for one of those "embedded" language courses (Many have been discussed on this forum already). Turin is the city of my choice, time: end of September. My husband will join me afterwards and we'd like to rent a car and explore the Piemonte. Unfortunately we only have a week to maximum 10 days. I look to you, Fodorites, for advice. Alba? Cuneo? Barolo?
I assume that the first week of October would be a good time to visit. What say you?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 driving from prague to salzburg
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Versailles
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
Italian language course in Turin - advice on where to stay and what to see