We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 What to wear
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 5 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Arc de Triumph Question
- 12 Greek ferries
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 Prague flea markets
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?