We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 3 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 4 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 5 Split to Venice. Help!
- 6 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 7 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 8 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 14 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 19 Monet's Giverny
- 20 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 Transportation in Paris
- 24 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 25 Urgent Need of Advice