We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 9 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 10 going to italy
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 23 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?