We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 19 countries in a day
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 10 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Paris before xmas or after
- 13 Last night in Italy advice
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 17 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 20 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 21 Transports in Santorini
- 22 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Montmartre or St.Denis