We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 7 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 8 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 11 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 12 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 15 Brussels in 2 days
- 16 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 19 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Nice to the luberons
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Cotswolds first time
- 24 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 25 Schengen rule made easy