We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 6 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 9 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 13 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 18 Purse week?
- 19 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 St Christophers Paris
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train