We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 2 Two days in Dublin
- 3 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Staying in the Highlands
- 8 Train tickets France and Spain
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 12 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 13 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 14 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 15 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 16 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 17 Travel by train in Poland?
- 18 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 22 Trains
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Athens Volunteering
- 25 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?