We are a family of 5 finishing our cruise in Venice in July 2013. We have 6 nights left before we fly out of Milan. We thought we could have 3 nights in lakes area, 2 in Cinque terre and 1 night in Milan before we fly out in morn. Need advice- are we trying to do to much? Should we drop Cinque Terre? If doable what order should we do it in?Children"s ages are 15, 13 and a vey capable 5! Any ideas would be fabulous?
Italian Lakes and Cinque terre or just 1?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 2 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?