Starting in UK in late August and working our way south to Nice then Venice in October.....hopefully temperatures will remain constant.....more or less.....but what about the Italian lakes in the second half of October? Cold? I notice the lake ferries will have switched to their winter timetables about 2 weeks before we get there!
Italian Lakes - October temperatures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 2 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 3 Prebook B&Bs
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Wengen to Torino?
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 England & Scotland in April
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question