I am giving a speech in Lugano, Switzerland in mid-May and will be spending a week with my wife in the northern Italian lake region after that. So for those of you familiar with the region - with a pretty expansive budget, what should we do? Villa d'Este is a must on the list - tell us what else. We will have a car. Thanking you in advance...
Italian lake region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 Help With Vienna
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Air pollution in Paris
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 France, Italy and Greec