In September we are intending to take cruises departing from Strasa (L. Maggiore) and Como (L Como). Can anyone tell me please if there is a "pay parking" area for our rental nearby (allowing a stay of up to 5 hours) or do we look for parking a distance away from the departure jetty in the case of each of the two towns ?
Italian Lake District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 11 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 12 Self-driving tips for France
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 19 How to make this adventure work?
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 23 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Late night train from Prague