My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in July 2014 for 11 days to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We have never been to Europe before and desperately need some advice. After perusing guide books and the internet, the areas that interest us the most are Florence, Tuscany, the Cinque Terra and Lake Como. Our initial thoughts are to fly into Florence, spend 2 days in Florence, then rent a car and spend 3 days at a B&B in Tuscany, 2 days in the Cinque Terra, 2 days at Lake Como, then fly home from Milan. Thus we would allow 2 days for flying in/out and have 9 days for the actual trip. We would love advice on whether this itinerary involves too many locations for the time we have? We are both in good health and our interests include hiking, boating, and exploring local towns. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 3 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 4 flea markets in France
- 5 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 Madrid apartments
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Timing a river cruise
- 13 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 We Need a Pact
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Honeymooning in Europe
- 22 Southern France
- 23 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 Spain tips beyond safety