My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in July 2014 for 11 days to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We have never been to Europe before and desperately need some advice. After perusing guide books and the internet, the areas that interest us the most are Florence, Tuscany, the Cinque Terra and Lake Como. Our initial thoughts are to fly into Florence, spend 2 days in Florence, then rent a car and spend 3 days at a B&B in Tuscany, 2 days in the Cinque Terra, 2 days at Lake Como, then fly home from Milan. Thus we would allow 2 days for flying in/out and have 9 days for the actual trip. We would love advice on whether this itinerary involves too many locations for the time we have? We are both in good health and our interests include hiking, boating, and exploring local towns. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Apartments in Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla