My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in July 2014 for 11 days to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We have never been to Europe before and desperately need some advice. After perusing guide books and the internet, the areas that interest us the most are Florence, Tuscany, the Cinque Terra and Lake Como. Our initial thoughts are to fly into Florence, spend 2 days in Florence, then rent a car and spend 3 days at a B&B in Tuscany, 2 days in the Cinque Terra, 2 days at Lake Como, then fly home from Milan. Thus we would allow 2 days for flying in/out and have 9 days for the actual trip. We would love advice on whether this itinerary involves too many locations for the time we have? We are both in good health and our interests include hiking, boating, and exploring local towns. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 2 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 3 Train Routing
- 4 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 5 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 6 Pompeii train to Naples
- 7 Suggestions needed for time in Florence
- 8 Day trips from Sorrento
- 9 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 10 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 11 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 12 PORTUGAL - LISBON & PORTO AREAS 11 DAYS
- 13 First timers in Ireland
- 14 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 15 day trips from Menton
- 16 San Sebastian
- 17 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 18 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 19 splitting time between Barcelona and Seville for Semana Santa
- 20 Sevilla- Triana Restaurant Recommendation
- 21 Driving Tour from Munich -> Belgium ->Netherlands->Berlin
- 22 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 24 Seville Things To Do
- 25 Italian Riviera Planning