After exhausting pretty much every option for a honeymoon, my fiance and I have finally decided to go to Italy. We'll be leaving on Sunday, April 18th and staying for 2 weeks. We've traveled together many times domestically but for the both of us this will be our first time traveling overseas. I'm in my 30s and my fiance is in her 20s and we're a pretty adventurous couple but this is our honeymoon so we don't a trip that's too fast paced. Where do we start? Does anyone have any suggestions on an itinerary? Should we fly into one city and out another or fly out of the same city? Should we bring luggage or backpacks? Any suggestions will help. Thanks!
Italian Honeymoon in late April
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 River cruises
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days