After exhausting pretty much every option for a honeymoon, my fiance and I have finally decided to go to Italy. We'll be leaving on Sunday, April 18th and staying for 2 weeks. We've traveled together many times domestically but for the both of us this will be our first time traveling overseas. I'm in my 30s and my fiance is in her 20s and we're a pretty adventurous couple but this is our honeymoon so we don't a trip that's too fast paced. Where do we start? Does anyone have any suggestions on an itinerary? Should we fly into one city and out another or fly out of the same city? Should we bring luggage or backpacks? Any suggestions will help. Thanks!
Italian Honeymoon in late April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 travel to western Europe from India
- 3 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 8 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 9 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 10 Moroccan food in Paris
- 11 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 12 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 13 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Bike touring in France
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Ireland driving vacation
- 23 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8