After exhausting pretty much every option for a honeymoon, my fiance and I have finally decided to go to Italy. We'll be leaving on Sunday, April 18th and staying for 2 weeks. We've traveled together many times domestically but for the both of us this will be our first time traveling overseas. I'm in my 30s and my fiance is in her 20s and we're a pretty adventurous couple but this is our honeymoon so we don't a trip that's too fast paced. Where do we start? Does anyone have any suggestions on an itinerary? Should we fly into one city and out another or fly out of the same city? Should we bring luggage or backpacks? Any suggestions will help. Thanks!
Italian Honeymoon in late April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 7 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 8 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 dining in Brussels
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 18 using airbnb for the first time...
- 19 Madrid: City Views
- 20 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????