After exhausting pretty much every option for a honeymoon, my fiance and I have finally decided to go to Italy. We'll be leaving on Sunday, April 18th and staying for 2 weeks. We've traveled together many times domestically but for the both of us this will be our first time traveling overseas. I'm in my 30s and my fiance is in her 20s and we're a pretty adventurous couple but this is our honeymoon so we don't a trip that's too fast paced. Where do we start? Does anyone have any suggestions on an itinerary? Should we fly into one city and out another or fly out of the same city? Should we bring luggage or backpacks? Any suggestions will help. Thanks!
Italian Honeymoon in late April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 6 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 12 Santorini
- 13 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Foie gras, redux
- 16 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 20 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 21 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 22 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?