My fiance and I are planning a late October honeymoon to Italy for two weeks. We're incredibly excited however we're feeling a little overwhelmed when it comes to solidifying our destinations and the time we want to spend in each. We are both quite active- we enjoy a lot of walking, biking, hiking, etc. We both appreciate history (museums, sight seeing, tours etc.) but also enjoy night life and consider ourselves foodies (we enjoy nice cafes, dinners out, etc). We will be spending a total of two weeks in Italy.
Our initial itinerary consisted of:
3 nights in Venice
3 nights in Tuscany
3 nights in Florence
3 nights in Rome
We're still unsure as to what is the "optimal" amount of time to spend in each destination. Should we stick with our current 3 day plan or adjust it? Should we spend only 2 nights in either Venice or Florence so that we could spend 4 nights in Rome? Should we consider a detour to Cinque Terre or the Amalfi Coast (would these destinations even be good in late October?) and if so, between what cities should we plan these detours? What destinations should we consider for day trips in smaller areas such as Tuscany?
Also if anyone has an opinion on the Boscolo vs. the Flora in Rome (both are Marriott properties) any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Any insight, advice, experience or guidance that could help ensure that these two lovebirds are planning the most romantic trip of our lives would be greatly appreciated. We just want to make sure we're maximizing our time in each city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노ஜ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ஜ다모아카지노
- 2 헬로우카지노☪】☛ DDR28.COM ☚【☪ 】헬로우카지노
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Ostuni favourites
- 5 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 6 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 7 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 8 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 온라인카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼온라인카지노
- 11 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 12 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）월드카지노
- 13 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）아시안카지노
- 14 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 15 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 16 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 18 Cochem or Beilstein
- 19 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 Barcelona sites: attire
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노