My fiancee and I are getting married in September and I am just starting to plan our dream italian honeymoon, but I don't know where to start!
We have around 4 weeks in Italy and would like to ideally make our way from south to north as we would like to pop into Munich to see my fiancee's extended family at the end (not included in the four weeks). My thinking was to fly into Rome and out of Munich.
I have had lots of suggestions from friends about where to go but I am interested in your suggestions of hidden gems that many tourists do not know about - we would like the holiday to focus on great food, stunning scenery and the beautiful culture.
We would like to visit
- Tuscany (would love to stay in a farm house or apartment and take some cooking classes and really experience the culture)
- Amalfi Coast
- cinque terre.
Could anyone suggest how best to see Italy in 4 weeks? Or any other areas that shouldn't be missed?
Also, is hiring a car the best option or would you recommend trains and other transport?
Any help is very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마↙High quality『o1o 9875 2236』∥강남역안마 강남구안마
- 2 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 3 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 17 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Athens
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?