My fiancee and I are getting married in September and I am just starting to plan our dream italian honeymoon, but I don't know where to start!
We have around 4 weeks in Italy and would like to ideally make our way from south to north as we would like to pop into Munich to see my fiancee's extended family at the end (not included in the four weeks). My thinking was to fly into Rome and out of Munich.
I have had lots of suggestions from friends about where to go but I am interested in your suggestions of hidden gems that many tourists do not know about - we would like the holiday to focus on great food, stunning scenery and the beautiful culture.
We would like to visit
- Tuscany (would love to stay in a farm house or apartment and take some cooking classes and really experience the culture)
- Amalfi Coast
- cinque terre.
Could anyone suggest how best to see Italy in 4 weeks? Or any other areas that shouldn't be missed?
Also, is hiring a car the best option or would you recommend trains and other transport?
Any help is very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Lisbon - a few tips
- 3 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 4 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 5 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 6 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 14 European Vacation 2017
- 15 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 16 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 17 Need help in completing trip details
- 18 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 19 Which area to stay in London
- 20 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 23 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 24 Split to Hvar
- 25 Paris for children