We are traveling to Italy for 8 nights in April 2013. We will begin in Venice, then travel to Florence, then on to Rome. We would like to include a stop in the hill country between Florence and Rome. We will be traveling by train to all destinations. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to visit?
Italian Hill Country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 2 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 things in Rhonda
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 13 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 14 where to buy a LV bag?
- 15 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 16 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 17 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 23 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 24 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction