We are traveling to Italy for 8 nights in April 2013. We will begin in Venice, then travel to Florence, then on to Rome. We would like to include a stop in the hill country between Florence and Rome. We will be traveling by train to all destinations. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to visit?
Italian Hill Country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 He said , she said
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 16 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 quiet hotel
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Venice hotel selection
- 22 May trip to the islands
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?