We are traveling to Italy for 8 nights in April 2013. We will begin in Venice, then travel to Florence, then on to Rome. We would like to include a stop in the hill country between Florence and Rome. We will be traveling by train to all destinations. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to visit?
Italian Hill Country?
- 1 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 Prague Itinerary
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Moving to Spain
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 14 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 15 Drive Rome Florence
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 20 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Four days to wander France???
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!