Hi, I am considering using italianescape.co.uk for a home rental in Tuscany. Has anyone ever used this service and do you have an opinion of them? Good? Bad? Helpful? Honest? Reliable? Please advise. Thanks!
Italian Eacape Vacation home rental company -- Anyone have a review?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 6 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 14 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 2 Weeks in Paris
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Dolomites in May? Worth it?