Looking to fit in a culinary experience while visiting Rome and/or Florence this coming June.
Would like an authentic experience that's not so touristy... Any advice ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Suggestions for travel
- 3 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 6 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 14 4 week trip Turkey
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 17 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 20 What one thing in Paris?
- 21 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 24 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!