Looking to fit in a culinary experience while visiting Rome and/or Florence this coming June.
Would like an authentic experience that's not so touristy... Any advice ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Number: Te-c*h SUPP0RT QUICKBOOKS CONTACT 1:800:578:7184 iNTUIT
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Anniversary trip to France
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik