I read this on MSNBC and it sounds interesting. Has anyone stayed in any of these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 2 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 3 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 4 Road Trip Central Europe on June
- 5 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 6 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 7 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 8 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 9 Train seating
- 10 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 11 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 12 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 16 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 17 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 18 One champagne tour in Reims
- 19 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 20 Southwest France
- 21 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 22 Krakow with photos
- 23 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland