I read this on MSNBC and it sounds interesting. Has anyone stayed in any of these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 6 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Hamam Istanbul?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Belgium : a asfe country
- 13 sfo to europe
- 14 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 15 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 16 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 17 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Car Rental in Italy
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Italian Riviera