We are traveling to Italy early next May. We would like to visit the italian / swiss / austrian alps. May go to Lake Como, or Lake Garda. Any suggestions about where to go and is it too early snow wise to get up into the alpine meadows and paths?
Italian and Swiss Alps in May - Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 3 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 4 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Albi/Carcassone
- 7 Itinerary help needed!
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 14 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 17 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 18 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 19 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 20 Paris Libraries
- 21 Bologna Restaurants
- 22 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 23 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 24 Austrian train pricing
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!