My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Italian and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Il mio figlia è allergico a e ogni tipo di noci e il glutine / frumento. Se lei mangia alimenti che contengono noci, olio di noce, il burro di noci o di grano, mio figlia morirà.
Se il mio bambino mangia qualsiasi tipo di dado o tutti gli alimenti che sono stati cotti con i dadi o dadi toccati, comprese le superfici di preparazione degli alimenti e utensili, lei deve avere aiuto medico immediato perché lei morirà.
Se lei mangia qualsiasi cibo contenente glutine / frumento lei sarà molto malata.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter could die.
If my child eat any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she could die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH@ password errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Iceland car rental agencies
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Italy in January?
- 7 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 10 days in London in early December
- 18 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin