My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Italian and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Il mio figlia è allergico a e ogni tipo di noci e il glutine / frumento. Se lei mangia alimenti che contengono noci, olio di noce, il burro di noci o di grano, mio figlia morirà.
Se il mio bambino mangia qualsiasi tipo di dado o tutti gli alimenti che sono stati cotti con i dadi o dadi toccati, comprese le superfici di preparazione degli alimenti e utensili, lei deve avere aiuto medico immediato perché lei morirà.
Se lei mangia qualsiasi cibo contenente glutine / frumento lei sarà molto malata.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter could die.
If my child eat any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she could die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 Dijon in December!
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 We're here!
- 8 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Korean Messages
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere