My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Italian and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Il mio figlia è allergico a e ogni tipo di noci e il glutine / frumento. Se lei mangia alimenti che contengono noci, olio di noce, il burro di noci o di grano, mio figlia morirà.
Se il mio bambino mangia qualsiasi tipo di dado o tutti gli alimenti che sono stati cotti con i dadi o dadi toccati, comprese le superfici di preparazione degli alimenti e utensili, lei deve avere aiuto medico immediato perché lei morirà.
Se lei mangia qualsiasi cibo contenente glutine / frumento lei sarà molto malata.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter could die.
If my child eat any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she could die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old