My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Italian and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Il mio figlia è allergico a e ogni tipo di noci e il glutine / frumento. Se lei mangia alimenti che contengono noci, olio di noce, il burro di noci o di grano, mio figlia morirà.
Se il mio bambino mangia qualsiasi tipo di dado o tutti gli alimenti che sono stati cotti con i dadi o dadi toccati, comprese le superfici di preparazione degli alimenti e utensili, lei deve avere aiuto medico immediato perché lei morirà.
Se lei mangia qualsiasi cibo contenente glutine / frumento lei sarà molto malata.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter could die.
If my child eat any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she could die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 2 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 Flat in London
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 16 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 20 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Madrid airport question
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence