Does anyone know of an Italian -
English food glossery similar to Patricia Wells' French - English listing ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 2 daud: Tec*h SUPP0RT norton antivirus CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 norton
- 3 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 4 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 5 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 6 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 7 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 8 TSA Precheck
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Italian lake cruise
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london