I'm visiting Croatia (again) in April 2016 and will be exploring Istria this time around. As we will be flying back home from Venice, I will also be spending a few days there. I have a few questions:
- My mother-in-law would like to take the ferry to Venice but seems to be expecting more of a cruise. I'm afraid she'll be disappointed, but can she at least get a nice seat and enjoy some nice views?
- Are we better off leaving from Rovinj or Pula? We're staying mostly in these two towns, but we're open to making the detour if it's much cheaper, nicer, etc. to leave from elsewhere.
- How frequent are the ferries in late April/early May, and how far in advance should we book given our travel dates?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 예시 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 Beaune France
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 22 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??