I'm visiting Croatia (again) in April 2016 and will be exploring Istria this time around. As we will be flying back home from Venice, I will also be spending a few days there. I have a few questions:
- My mother-in-law would like to take the ferry to Venice but seems to be expecting more of a cruise. I'm afraid she'll be disappointed, but can she at least get a nice seat and enjoy some nice views?
- Are we better off leaving from Rovinj or Pula? We're staying mostly in these two towns, but we're open to making the detour if it's much cheaper, nicer, etc. to leave from elsewhere.
- How frequent are the ferries in late April/early May, and how far in advance should we book given our travel dates?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Greek fuel cost
- 14 VRBO South Kensington
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 Vacation
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 22 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 23 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 24 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.