I'm visiting Croatia (again) in April 2016 and will be exploring Istria this time around. As we will be flying back home from Venice, I will also be spending a few days there. I have a few questions:
- My mother-in-law would like to take the ferry to Venice but seems to be expecting more of a cruise. I'm afraid she'll be disappointed, but can she at least get a nice seat and enjoy some nice views?
- Are we better off leaving from Rovinj or Pula? We're staying mostly in these two towns, but we're open to making the detour if it's much cheaper, nicer, etc. to leave from elsewhere.
- How frequent are the ferries in late April/early May, and how far in advance should we book given our travel dates?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 7 renting a car in greece
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 retruning to US with souveniers
- 17 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 18 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 19 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 23 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Help on ancient history route