I'm visiting Croatia (again) in April 2016 and will be exploring Istria this time around. As we will be flying back home from Venice, I will also be spending a few days there. I have a few questions:
- My mother-in-law would like to take the ferry to Venice but seems to be expecting more of a cruise. I'm afraid she'll be disappointed, but can she at least get a nice seat and enjoy some nice views?
- Are we better off leaving from Rovinj or Pula? We're staying mostly in these two towns, but we're open to making the detour if it's much cheaper, nicer, etc. to leave from elsewhere.
- How frequent are the ferries in late April/early May, and how far in advance should we book given our travel dates?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 2 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?