I'm visiting Croatia (again) in April 2016 and will be exploring Istria this time around. As we will be flying back home from Venice, I will also be spending a few days there. I have a few questions:
- My mother-in-law would like to take the ferry to Venice but seems to be expecting more of a cruise. I'm afraid she'll be disappointed, but can she at least get a nice seat and enjoy some nice views?
- Are we better off leaving from Rovinj or Pula? We're staying mostly in these two towns, but we're open to making the detour if it's much cheaper, nicer, etc. to leave from elsewhere.
- How frequent are the ferries in late April/early May, and how far in advance should we book given our travel dates?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Dalmation coast in October?
- 4 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 10 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 11 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Tattoos in Italy
- 22 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland