I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 6 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 14 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 15 London hotel
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?