I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Buying flowers in London?
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 7 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 14 MiFi in Italy
- 15 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 16 One quick week -- where in France?
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Guides - Matera
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 23 Girona and Besalau
- 24 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions