I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 3 Madrid food advice needed
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 8 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 9 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 14 Naples + Walking Tour
- 15 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 16 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 17 Need hotel in Athens
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Changing Planes at Fiumicino