I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 VRBO Neighborhood
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Madrid city centre?
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Ireland driving itinerary
- 10 Europe itinerary
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 French Riviera
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Southern Italy
- 17 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 England in a week - what's realistic
- 20 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 25 AIr France on strike ... as usual.