I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence and Rome
- 2 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 3 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 4 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 5 Amalfi October 16-25
- 6 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 7 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 8 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 9 21 nights in England, please help
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 14 Trip report European honeymoon
- 15 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 Need advice on Greek islands
- 18 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 19 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 20 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 21 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.