I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
- 1 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 River cruises
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped