I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
- 1 Tennyson Home
- 2 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 8 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Ah Paris
- 22 Estonia
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's