I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 4 Poland in September
- 5 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 train from ams to paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 19 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 20 3 nights in Tuscany
- 21 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 22 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?