I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forints or Euros?
- 2 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 3 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 4 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 5 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 Questions about regionale trains
- 8 Finalizing Itinerary
- 9 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 10 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 11 Overnight Layover -London
- 12 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 Vienna Favorites
- 15 15 nights in Italy
- 16 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 17 Rental car in Italy
- 18 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 19 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 20 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 21 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 22 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 23 5 top Scams in Paris
- 24 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 25 Locations of apartment in Seville