I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 4 Germany-Car or Train
- 5 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 6 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 11 Scotland itinerary advice
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Porto in January
- 16 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 17 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 18 Rome Water Shortage
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 21 Lake Como,Italy
- 22 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 23 Help with tips in UK
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse