I will be visiting Istanbul soon and am so excited about it, i love food but don't know much about the food in Turkey, but I have read tons of guidebooks about the restaurants in Istanbul and would like to seek advise from you as a local or a foodies of Istanbul for suggestions.
1) SULTANAHMET FISH HOUSE
Is it a good one? and any particularly dish you will highly recommended?
2) I heard that Akın Balık under the Gelata is a nice restaurant, but I read that they don't have menu, is it true? Do people speak English there? Any recommended dishes ? I also read some blogs saying that there are two levels of restaurant named Akin Balik, one is good and the other sucks, but the blog wasn't mention that clear , do anyone have more information on that?
3) Btw, do meze can be refilled for free? and I often saw from the Internet that all restaurant will carry loads of meze in a tray for customer to select , was that charged individually most of the time? or depends on the type of food you pick, u will get free meze?
4) Do you recommended Akdeniz Hatay Sofrasi ? It seems dishes need to be prepared in a significant of time? Was that really taste that special ?
5) Do raki taste too strong mostly to woman? Is it an alcohol that can be easily get drunk fast since I know that it is high in alcoholic content?
Thanks a lot. Appreciated for any of your answers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 6 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 Croatia
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 Norway -Trips
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 13 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 14 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 23 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas