We have a super-quick trip... will be in Sultanahmet on a Sunday only.
Does anyone have specific recommendations for stores (maybe in Arasta Bazaar) that have those pretty, colorful, ornate slippers (for women)? Looking for well-made slippers that are comfy as well as durable.
I know Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday. And since our time is so limited, my Shopping has to be very focused.
Also, will I be expected to Bargain the price?
Thanks for any specific Store Names that you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 6 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 7 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 10 Venice gondola ride
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 London and Normandy
- 17 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 20 rent muscle car in Norway
- 21 Athens tour guide advice
- 22 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 23 mystras or nemea
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.
Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?