We have a super-quick trip... will be in Sultanahmet on a Sunday only.
Does anyone have specific recommendations for stores (maybe in Arasta Bazaar) that have those pretty, colorful, ornate slippers (for women)? Looking for well-made slippers that are comfy as well as durable.
I know Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday. And since our time is so limited, my Shopping has to be very focused.
Also, will I be expected to Bargain the price?
Thanks for any specific Store Names that you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 2 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Keukenhof in May?
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Insurance on rental car options
- 11 Istanbul at Easter
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?