We have a super-quick trip... will be in Sultanahmet on a Sunday only.
Does anyone have specific recommendations for stores (maybe in Arasta Bazaar) that have those pretty, colorful, ornate slippers (for women)? Looking for well-made slippers that are comfy as well as durable.
I know Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday. And since our time is so limited, my Shopping has to be very focused.
Also, will I be expected to Bargain the price?
Thanks for any specific Store Names that you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 who is in amsterdam?
- 4 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 8 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 11 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 12 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 19 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 22 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?