I'm hoping to get some ideas here although it's a bit short notice. Didn't dawn on me to ask earlier. We are leaving for Istanbul this Friday to Monday. I will have computer access while there so can still read replies.
Would anyone have a nice idea on what my husband and I could do as a special anniversary treat apart from sightseeing. We don't want hamams or massages. I don't mind spending some money.
Also, I'd like to bring a female friend (and her family too I guess) a gift for babysitting our daughter. We can get Turkish delight and all kinds of spices at home. Anything unique?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 2 Months in Sicily
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Prague
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 What tips can you give about packing?
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 22 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 23 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 24 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 25 Greek Islands (small)