I'm hoping to get some ideas here although it's a bit short notice. Didn't dawn on me to ask earlier. We are leaving for Istanbul this Friday to Monday. I will have computer access while there so can still read replies.
Would anyone have a nice idea on what my husband and I could do as a special anniversary treat apart from sightseeing. We don't want hamams or massages. I don't mind spending some money.
Also, I'd like to bring a female friend (and her family too I guess) a gift for babysitting our daughter. We can get Turkish delight and all kinds of spices at home. Anything unique?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 용인룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 일산룸싸롱 일산룸싸롱 #용인룸싸롱
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help