I'm hoping to get some ideas here although it's a bit short notice. Didn't dawn on me to ask earlier. We are leaving for Istanbul this Friday to Monday. I will have computer access while there so can still read replies.
Would anyone have a nice idea on what my husband and I could do as a special anniversary treat apart from sightseeing. We don't want hamams or massages. I don't mind spending some money.
Also, I'd like to bring a female friend (and her family too I guess) a gift for babysitting our daughter. We can get Turkish delight and all kinds of spices at home. Anything unique?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +신사동안마 『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 신사안마+신사역안마
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July