I'm hoping to get some ideas here although it's a bit short notice. Didn't dawn on me to ask earlier. We are leaving for Istanbul this Friday to Monday. I will have computer access while there so can still read replies.
Would anyone have a nice idea on what my husband and I could do as a special anniversary treat apart from sightseeing. We don't want hamams or massages. I don't mind spending some money.
Also, I'd like to bring a female friend (and her family too I guess) a gift for babysitting our daughter. We can get Turkish delight and all kinds of spices at home. Anything unique?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Help please
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please