Hi. I have been comparing the self-directed walking tours recommended in Rick Steve's Istanbul 4th edition to the tours described in great detail by John Freeley in The Companion Guide to Istanbul. Any pros or cons? Would love to hear feedback from those of you who have done either or no of others. Thanks in advance.
Istanbul Walking Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 21 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days