Hi. I have been comparing the self-directed walking tours recommended in Rick Steve's Istanbul 4th edition to the tours described in great detail by John Freeley in The Companion Guide to Istanbul. Any pros or cons? Would love to hear feedback from those of you who have done either or no of others. Thanks in advance.
Istanbul Walking Tours
- 1 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 8 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 9 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 10 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 11 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 12 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 13 Last monte Paris apartment
- 14 Wimpy's
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 20 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?