I need help!
We plan (me & my husband) a long weekend trip (-+4 days).
I want Istanbul, he wants Prague!
We've been there before, but we want to return again!
I like Istanbul more.
Budget: around 90 Euro/night/hotel, must be 4 stars, and in the center.
Any suggestions from your recent trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental help in Sicily
- 2 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 3 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 6 One week in London with kids
- 7 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 8 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Trip in September
- 11 help with europe itinary
- 12 Iceland with Young Kids
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 Wake Up Mods
- 15 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Escorted tours Norway
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 20 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 21 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
I need help!