I need help!
We plan (me & my husband) a long weekend trip (-+4 days).
I want Istanbul, he wants Prague!
We've been there before, but we want to return again!
I like Istanbul more.
Budget: around 90 Euro/night/hotel, must be 4 stars, and in the center.
Any suggestions from your recent trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 4 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 5 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 6 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 7 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 8 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 11 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 12 Barcelona with baby
- 13 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 Norway fjord
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 19 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 22 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
I need help!