I need help!
We plan (me & my husband) a long weekend trip (-+4 days).
I want Istanbul, he wants Prague!
We've been there before, but we want to return again!
I like Istanbul more.
Budget: around 90 Euro/night/hotel, must be 4 stars, and in the center.
Any suggestions from your recent trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 3 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 11 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 12 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 Affordable French language course in France?
- 17 Budapest on a budget
- 18 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 19 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 20 Italy in October
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
I need help!