I need help!
We plan (me & my husband) a long weekend trip (-+4 days).
I want Istanbul, he wants Prague!
We've been there before, but we want to return again!
I like Istanbul more.
Budget: around 90 Euro/night/hotel, must be 4 stars, and in the center.
Any suggestions from your recent trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 Stonehenge and Bath
- 5 Path of the Gods Question
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 9 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 10 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 11 Should I speculate?
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Prague on a budget...
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 17 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 18 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 19 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Dentix in Spain
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
I need help!