I need help!
We plan (me & my husband) a long weekend trip (-+4 days).
I want Istanbul, he wants Prague!
We've been there before, but we want to return again!
I like Istanbul more.
Budget: around 90 Euro/night/hotel, must be 4 stars, and in the center.
Any suggestions from your recent trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 Amalfi Coast
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 IWM
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 18 London in Winter Report
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Anniversary trip to France
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
I need help!