I need help!
We plan (me & my husband) a long weekend trip (-+4 days).
I want Istanbul, he wants Prague!
We've been there before, but we want to return again!
I like Istanbul more.
Budget: around 90 Euro/night/hotel, must be 4 stars, and in the center.
Any suggestions from your recent trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 4 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Bavaria in August
- 10 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 13 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Croatia Itenerary
- 16 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 17 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 18 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 19 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 20 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 21 Bandol port of call
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 August
- 24 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 25 Quick 13 day Italy trip
I need help!