I'll be in Istanbul for three nights in mid February. I have the traditional tourist sites on my list. I'm not a history buff, but sometimes I like the wealth of information one can quickly learn from a quick group walking tour. I'll have my trusty Fodor's Turkey guide with me, but would you recommend doing a guided walking tour of sites in Sultanahmet? Any particular guided tours that people liked?
I don't want to spend a whole day on a tour; prefer a 2-3 hour walking tour, then going my own way for lunch and perhaps doing another 2-3 hour tour the following day or later in the afternoon. So, if I need to go with a guide for select sites, that would work too. On a budget and can't spend more than $40-$50 on a guided tour. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 We're here!
- 6 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Getting to Bolivia
- 10 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 5 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Spain in July