I'm going to Istanbul for 5 days later this month and am looking for recommendations for a great, pleasant, English speaking driver. I'll be traveling alone but am not crazy about the idea of getting a tour guide so am thinking that a knowledgable driver might be a good fit. If anyone has a tour guide they love in Istanbul, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well. The idea is to have some direction but not be inundated with details, as I enjoy exploring solo.
Appreciate all tips!
Istanbul tour guide and/or driver
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 17 London day trips, especially castles
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Day trips from Marseille
- 23 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 24 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014