I'm going to Istanbul for 5 days later this month and am looking for recommendations for a great, pleasant, English speaking driver. I'll be traveling alone but am not crazy about the idea of getting a tour guide so am thinking that a knowledgable driver might be a good fit. If anyone has a tour guide they love in Istanbul, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well. The idea is to have some direction but not be inundated with details, as I enjoy exploring solo.
Appreciate all tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Ravello to Paestum
- 6 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 7 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 10 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 11 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Which order should I travel
- 14 Which order should I travel
- 15 Which order should I travel
- 16 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 17 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 Barcelona completely overrated
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Girona and Besalau
- 22 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 23 Europe Destination with kids?
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 Cork or Galway?