I'm going to Istanbul for 5 days later this month and am looking for recommendations for a great, pleasant, English speaking driver. I'll be traveling alone but am not crazy about the idea of getting a tour guide so am thinking that a knowledgable driver might be a good fit. If anyone has a tour guide they love in Istanbul, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well. The idea is to have some direction but not be inundated with details, as I enjoy exploring solo.
Appreciate all tips!
Istanbul tour guide and/or driver
- 1 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 2 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 5 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 ferry to Harwich
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 11 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 12 car hire france and spain
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 15 days in Central Europe
- 15 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 18 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 19 Holocaust tours
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 23 Planning my days in Paris
- 24 Retirement Vacation
- 25 UK flexipass best option?