I'm going to Istanbul for 5 days later this month and am looking for recommendations for a great, pleasant, English speaking driver. I'll be traveling alone but am not crazy about the idea of getting a tour guide so am thinking that a knowledgable driver might be a good fit. If anyone has a tour guide they love in Istanbul, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well. The idea is to have some direction but not be inundated with details, as I enjoy exploring solo.
Appreciate all tips!
Istanbul tour guide and/or driver
- 1 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 2 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 3 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 4 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 5 Drive Rome Florence
- 6 Best area for wine and which one?
- 7 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 8 Prague Itinerary
- 9 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 10 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 11 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 12 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 13 Four days to wander France???
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 18 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 19 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 20 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 21 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 22 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 23 How Long For Santorini?
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Car rental Italy