I'm going to Istanbul for 5 days later this month and am looking for recommendations for a great, pleasant, English speaking driver. I'll be traveling alone but am not crazy about the idea of getting a tour guide so am thinking that a knowledgable driver might be a good fit. If anyone has a tour guide they love in Istanbul, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well. The idea is to have some direction but not be inundated with details, as I enjoy exploring solo.
Appreciate all tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 please revew provence agenda
- 3 Age limitation for car rental
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Lake Como - basta!
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Norway in November
- 10 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 11 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 12 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 13 ROME!!!
- 14 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 15 Swiss German
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 19 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 23 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 24 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow