I'm going to Istanbul for 5 days later this month and am looking for recommendations for a great, pleasant, English speaking driver. I'll be traveling alone but am not crazy about the idea of getting a tour guide so am thinking that a knowledgable driver might be a good fit. If anyone has a tour guide they love in Istanbul, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well. The idea is to have some direction but not be inundated with details, as I enjoy exploring solo.
Appreciate all tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 Day trips from Uzes
- 6 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 7 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 Barcelona to Morocco
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome