We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 London for Free
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 biking in France
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 20 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 21 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 22 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)