We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 2 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 3 Venice - boats on canals
- 4 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 7 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 13 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 14 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Do trains run past midnight???
- 17 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 18 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 23 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive