We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 2 London with Kids
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 5 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 8 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 9 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 10 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Greece and Turkey
- 13 Italy food budget
- 14 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 15 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 16 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 17 Swiss decisions
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 22 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 25 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation