We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel insurance
- 2 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 3 Greece for a month with a baby
- 4 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 5 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 6 2 Days in Brussels
- 7 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 8 Monet's Giverny
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 11 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 12 Munich Day Trips
- 13 Cookware in France
- 14 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 15 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 16 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 17 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 18 wedding abroad
- 19 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 22 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 23 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 24 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 25 Vespa Tour - Florence