We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 11 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Great London Bars with a view
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Art in Paris
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland