We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 12 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 20 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?