We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 2 milan austria
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 5 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 6 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 7 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 8 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 9 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 10 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 13 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 14 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 15 British Royals
- 16 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Hotels in old Rome
- 19 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 20 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 21 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 24 ABOUT SPAIN
- 25 Trip from Vienna to Budapest