We will be traveling to Rhodes after visiting Turkey and would like to take the 90 minute ferry from Marmaris. From Izmir, it's nearly a 4 hour drive to the port. From the Dalaman airport, it should only take less than 2 hours (according to Google maps). Has anyone flown into the Dalaman airport and navigated to the port from there? Is there a bus? Or must one rent a car and drive on your own? Thanks!
Istanbul to Ferry in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 2 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 3 I went to Paris in June
- 4 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 7 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 8 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 9 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 15 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Folegandros info?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 24 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 25 One Town on the Amalfi Coast