My name is Charles and I will be going on a Istanbul to Athens eurotrip. I would be spending 2 weeks in Turkey and Greece: starting out in Istanbul and flying out from Athens to NYC).
I would like to know how many days should I spend in Turkey and Greece and where.
I would also like to know what is the most cost-efficient (and the most scenic/most cities traveled) route from Istanbul and end up in Athens. I don't need the cheapest route. I just need the route that saves me the most time (except for plane ride) and that I can see the most along the way.
Would I be able to also go to Bulgaria as well if I take the land route?
I would really appreciate your help and would share with you my experiences for Southeast Asia, China, Tibet, Hong Kong, and Dubai experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 IWM
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?