My name is Charles and I will be going on a Istanbul to Athens eurotrip. I would be spending 2 weeks in Turkey and Greece: starting out in Istanbul and flying out from Athens to NYC).
I would like to know how many days should I spend in Turkey and Greece and where.
I would also like to know what is the most cost-efficient (and the most scenic/most cities traveled) route from Istanbul and end up in Athens. I don't need the cheapest route. I just need the route that saves me the most time (except for plane ride) and that I can see the most along the way.
Would I be able to also go to Bulgaria as well if I take the land route?
I would really appreciate your help and would share with you my experiences for Southeast Asia, China, Tibet, Hong Kong, and Dubai experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 6 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 17 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review