My name is Charles and I will be going on a Istanbul to Athens eurotrip. I would be spending 2 weeks in Turkey and Greece: starting out in Istanbul and flying out from Athens to NYC).
I would like to know how many days should I spend in Turkey and Greece and where.
I would also like to know what is the most cost-efficient (and the most scenic/most cities traveled) route from Istanbul and end up in Athens. I don't need the cheapest route. I just need the route that saves me the most time (except for plane ride) and that I can see the most along the way.
Would I be able to also go to Bulgaria as well if I take the land route?
I would really appreciate your help and would share with you my experiences for Southeast Asia, China, Tibet, Hong Kong, and Dubai experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 6 Iceland early december visit
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 God Save the Queen?
- 10 Road trip with our dog
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris