My name is Charles and I will be going on a Istanbul to Athens eurotrip. I would be spending 2 weeks in Turkey and Greece: starting out in Istanbul and flying out from Athens to NYC).
I would like to know how many days should I spend in Turkey and Greece and where.
I would also like to know what is the most cost-efficient (and the most scenic/most cities traveled) route from Istanbul and end up in Athens. I don't need the cheapest route. I just need the route that saves me the most time (except for plane ride) and that I can see the most along the way.
Would I be able to also go to Bulgaria as well if I take the land route?
I would really appreciate your help and would share with you my experiences for Southeast Asia, China, Tibet, Hong Kong, and Dubai experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 2 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 3 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 18 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Two for One Days OUt
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas