My husband and I will be in Istanbul next week and have planned to meet with some friends for dinner one night. Any advice on good, reasonably priced (a bit expensive is OK too) restaurants with a view? I've looked through some of the Istanbul restaurant threads but am either confused or can't find something specific. We're staying in the Macka area, they're at the W Hotel so if we can find something close, that's even better.
Istanbul restaurants with a view?
- 1 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 2 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 5 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 6 portugal
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 A chacun son goût
- 11 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 15 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 16 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 17 Help with itenerary
- 18 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 21 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July