This is a fabulous radio programme on Istanbul on BBC Radio 4, it has inspired me to add it to my wish list:
ps: only 4 days left to listen to it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains France/Switzerland
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Hammams in Spain
- 6 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 7 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 8 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 9 Train rides
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Austria
- 12 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 13 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 16 Renting a car in Florence
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS