We are leaving for Istanbul in just over a week and planning out our itinerary. Would love some help with a few logistical questions:
1) When is the best time to visit Topkapi palace to avoid lines/crowds? We are wondering whether to go first thing in the morning or wait until the afternoon?
2) When is the best time to visit the Dolmabahce palace? Is there any way to get tickets ahead of time, or is waiting in line a must?
3) We got tickets to this concert, which seems to be really out of the way.
http://www.biletix.com/etkinlik/P1M24/ISTANBUL/en Is there a good way to get there via public transportation? I'm also worried about getting back to our hotel in Sultanahmet after the concert -- how hard would it be to get a cab? Do we need to arrange one in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Can parking
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 22 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome