I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Athens Marathon
- 6 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 Paris before xmas or after
- 9 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 10 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 Hey Fodor's
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Advice please...
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?