I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임종류⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 라이브카지노
- 2 라이브바카라⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 카지노배팅사이트
- 3 다이사이사이트⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 카지노사이트주소
- 4 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 23 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants