I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay near Paris
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 5 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 6 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 7 Koper to Trieste
- 8 Trieste and Koper
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 Dublin Tour Companies
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?