I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Netherlands Delta Works
- 3 Wine tour from Verona?
- 4 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 7 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 11 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 12 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Visit to Bath and London england
- 17 Southern Italy without a Car
- 18 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 19 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 20 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 24 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?