I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 4 ITALO trains need help
- 5 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 6 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 7 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 8 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 9 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 12 biking in France
- 13 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 14 Amalfi Coast in October
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 London for Free
- 17 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 18 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 19 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 20 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 21 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 22 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 25 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens