I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 2 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 3 Museum tickets in advance?
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 6 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 7 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 8 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Alsace
- 14 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Madrid Airport
- 18 Travel help laundary
- 19 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 20 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 21 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 22 Provence wine tasting tours
- 23 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 24 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 25 la spezia vs. levanto