I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 2 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 3 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 4 Dining with the writers
- 5 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 6 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 7 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 11 where to get a cheaper Louis Vuitton bags and wallets
- 12 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 13 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 14 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 15 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 16 2 weeks in Prague
- 17 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 York - Time for tea!
- 21 Amalfi or Positano
- 22 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 23 Touring Wales
- 24 Cordoba or Granada?
- 25 3 nights in Tuscany