I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 Madrid city centre?
- 10 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 13 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 14 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 15 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 22 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Rome train to Positano