I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 2 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 3 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 4 Top 5 choices from London
- 5 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 6 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 7 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 13 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 16 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 17 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 18 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 19 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 20 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 21 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Macarons!
- 24 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 25 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL