I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?