I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 2 The Rain in Spain and more
- 3 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 4 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 5 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 6 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Luggage on trains/security?
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 London Paris
- 13 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 14 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 15 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 19 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 22 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway