I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 2 온라인카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시안카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 One night in the Dolomites
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Airport Transit Visa
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 23 Where in Greece
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?