I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 Praiano
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Help please
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 16 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 17 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Rome to venice
- 20 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 23 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Areas in Milan