I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 2 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 5 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 6 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 9 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 10 To Prague or not to Prague
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Skiing in Austria?
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 25 Is this realistic... advice?