I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 2 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 3 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 7 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 8 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 9 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 12 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 15 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 16 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 21 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 22 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 23 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 24 Hotels in old Rome
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport