I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week trip with children
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 Things to do in Montpellier
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?