I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 How not to behave in Iceland
- 5 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 6 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 Iceland trip report
- 11 T Mobile Does it Again
- 12 Italy trains question
- 13 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 currency
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 19 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 20 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 21 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Sardinia Italian's paradise