I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 Pousadas in Portugal
- 9 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Sachsenhausen?
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 16 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 17 Poland in September
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Hotel advice