I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 11 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Mycenae Documentary
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?