I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 2 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 3 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 4 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 5 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 6 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 7 Georges - Pompidou center
- 8 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 9 Buy back lease program?
- 10 What train pass for Paris?
- 11 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 12 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 13 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 14 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 15 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 16 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 17 10 days in spain
- 18 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 19 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 20 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 23 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 24 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 25 SNCF train ticket online booking payment difficulty?