I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 10 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 11 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 12 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 15 CROATIA SPLIT
- 16 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 17 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 18 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 19 Porto to Lisbon
- 20 How to make this adventure work?
- 21 where to stay in Germany
- 22 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 23 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help